ANNUAL MEETING – THURSDAY, MAY 26, 2016
Time: 5-8 PM
GRAB AAUW IS CELEBRATING OUR 100TH ANNIVERSARY (1916-2016)
Come one, come all to the GRAB AAUW 2016 Annual Meeting
Where you will hear about:
- The State of the Branch
- The State of the GRAB AAUW Charitable Trust
- The Women Helping Girls Program
- The Educational Loan Fund
- Vote for new 2016-2017 officers and leaders of or our branch
- Honor and memorialize those Great Women of our Branch who have passed this year
- See “Memories of GRAB AAUW” video
- Meet the class of 2016-2017 and more!
- Up for elections are several board positions with the nominees. Each position will begin on July 1, 2016 and serve for a two year term.
VP of Program – Barbara Baer
VP for Membership – Stephanie Augonis
VP for Development – Cheryl McKeiver
Corresponding Secretary – Marlene Gordon
Treasurer – TBD
Assistant Treasurer – TBD
Nominations will be taken from the floor at the annual meeting with the written consent of the nominee before hand.
If you are interested in running for one of these positions, or if you would like to nominate someone who has agreed to serve, please call one of us on the Nominating Committee: The Nominating Committee is chaired by Stephanie Augonis 585-233-6180. Other members include Gwen Clifton, Lorraine Cappellino, Sharon Clark and Bea McCloud.
- Grilled Chicken w Artichoke and Lemon
- Baked Eggplant (vegetarian option)
- Roasted Veggies
- Wild Mushroom Risotto
- Field Green Salad
- Chocolate Mousse with Berries
ALL ITEMS ARE GLUTEN FREE
RSVP to Stephanie by Monday, May 23 at (585) 233-6180 or email her at email@example.com, with your dinner selection (meat-chicken or vegetarian-eggplant).
Cost $20, Cash Bar
Note: Special menu price for Annual Meeting.
All reservation costs must be honored. If you need to cancel after Monday, May 23, or if you have RSVP’d and do not show, you are still responsible for the cost of your ticket.